October 13, 2006
At Greenridge we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products, service and websites offered by Greenridge Business Systems.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at Privacy, c/o Greenridge Business Systems, 2701-83 Garry St. Winnipeg, MB, R3C 4J9
Information we collect and how we use it:
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as viewing this website. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you make an entry on our support form, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address). We may combine the information you submit with information in our customer database to provide you with a better experience and to improve quality of our service.
- User communications - When you send email or other communication to Greenridge, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Greenridge only processes personal information for the following specific purposes:
- Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services.
Greenridge only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Greenridge in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (c) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Greenridge, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Greenridge employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Greenridge processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Greenridge regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Greenridge's treatment of personal information by contacting us through this web site or by writing to us at Privacy, c/o Greenridge Business Systems, 2701-83 Garry St., Winnipeg, MB, R3C 4J9, Canada. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Greenridge's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Greenridge and an individual.
Changes to this policy
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through this web site or at Privacy c/o Greenridge Business Systems, 2701-83 Garry St. Winnipeg, MB, R3C 4J9, Canada