Greenridge runs a leading-edge consulting and software development shop. We’ve developed highly successful projects based on Java, Websphere, Microsoft, Oracle, and Opensource technology, from e-groceries, to hardware stores to employee portals. We’ve also developed data warehouses and custom software for more traditional environments using legacy, Java, JSP, ASP, VB.NET, PL/SQL, and C/C++, to name a few.
You work in a team to turn our client's business needs into technology solution. You will define, develop, test and maintain software applications in support of the achievement of our clients' business requirements and their strategic vision. This includes analyzing, documenting, coding and testing software programs and applications. You will research best practice and modify software and specifications throughout the software life cycle.
These positions require energy, focus, a problem-solving approach to work, and a strong desire to contribute to a bright and highly-motivated team.
- A minimum of 2 years years of progressive work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Standard Development Life Cycle methodology
- Experience in use cases/OO development methodologies, such as Rational Rose
- Success defining requirements and conducting analysis using UML and design patterns
- Joint Application Design experience would be an asset
- Demonstrated understanding of mainframe, client server and web environments would be an asset
- Self-Disciplined to complete tasks and projects on time
- Ability to cope with constantly changing technical priorities and business requirements
- Possess excellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills
- Willingness to learn constantly, in both the technical and the business realm
If you are looking for a challenging, creative atmosphere, then Greenridge is the place for you! We offer the opportunity to interact with leading products and an innovative corporate culture designed to keep us on that cutting edge. We are also a flexible work environment, with enormous career advancement potential and most importantly, the opportunity to make a difference. We're passionate about our staff.
If you meet the above requirements, and are ready to step into a world of constant growth, continual change, and outstanding success, forward us your resume in MS-Word format today: email@example.com