POSITION SUMMARY: Oracle Developer
As a member of the Consulting team you will plan, coordinate and administer Oracle applications and Oracle databases including documentation, upgrades and long-range requirements. You will use your expertise to consult with our clients to develop and implement the best solution for their needs. This position requires work at offsite locations based on the client's requirements.
Candidates must have 5+ years of related professional work experience. A degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred. Must be able to work independently with customers as well as in project team environments. Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills. Previous consulting experience is a plus. A demonstrated attitude towards learning is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working at the client site, consultant identifies and provides innovative approaches, products and solutions to best support the project’s objectives
- Develop a detailed technology design and participate in, while overseeing the implementation of the technology and be able to communicate it to business and technical professionals
- Establish and maintain security integrity controls in the Application as well as in the database
- Formulates and monitors policies, procedures, and standards relating to database and application management
- Troubleshooting, recovery tuning of the database, software installation, resolving Oracle errors, failures and bugs, and auditing activities
- May be required to travel
If you are looking for a challenging, creative atmosphere, then Greenridge is the place for you! We offer the opportunity to interact with leading products and an innovative corporate culture designed to keep us on that cutting edge. We are also a flexible work environment, with enormous career advancement potential and most importantly, the opportunity to make a difference. We're passionate about empowering our staff to reach their full potential-and it shows!
If you meet the above requirements, and are ready to step into a world of constant growth, continual change, and outstanding success, forward us your resume in MS-Word format today: email@example.com